Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-01 Origin: Site
1. Do not store salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are stored for a long time, stainless steel will electrochemically react with these electrolytes like other metals, making them harmful The metal elements are dissolved out.
2. Remember not to use stainless steel pots to boil traditional Chinese medicine, because traditional Chinese medicine contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, especially under heating conditions, it is difficult to avoid chemical reactions with them, which will make the medicine ineffective and even produce some toxicity Larger complexes.
3. Do not use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals, such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc. for washing. Because these substances are electrolytes, they will also react electrochemically with stainless steel.
4. It cannot be burned in air. Compared with iron products and aluminum products, stainless steel cookware has lower thermal conductivity and slower heat transfer time. Air burning will cause the chrome coating on the surface of the cookware to age and fall off.
5. Keep cooking utensils clean and scrub them frequently, especially after storing condiments such as vinegar and soy sauce, wash them in time and keep them dry.